- You’re Supporting a Neighbor – We are your friends and your neighbors. We strive to be someone you can trust. Doesn’t it feel good knowing that we share similar goals and values…and that we’re from the same place.
- You’re Money Stays in Your Local Economy – It doesn’t go off to some strange, far-away land that doesn’t know or care about you or your community.
- You’re Creating Jobs – Enough said. Your support enables tire dealers to hire techs, clerks, accountants, attorneys and a slew of other people to operate the business. And we hire locally!
- You’re Supporting Entrepreneurship – Without question, entrepreneurship and small business is the backbone of our country. When you support a local tire dealer, you advocate entrepreneurship. And that’s pretty cool.
With our affiliation with Tire Pros, we are now able to offer you:
- Exclusive tire rebates you won’t find anywhere else.
- A wider array of high-quality tires like Michelin®, BFGoodrich®, Uniroyal®, Goodyear, Dunlop, Kelly and more.
The latest technology and information on tires and car care, passed down to our customers. We want to empower you to take care of your car and tires and be on the top of new things like Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS), oil changes, brakes, alignments, and many mroe auto repair services.
We hope you enjoy our services as much as we enjoy offering them to you. If you have any questions or comments, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Bill and Rita
In & Out Tire Pros
We’re out to change the way customers feel about tire and auto service by making every experience hassle free. Guaranteed.
THE HASSLE-FREE EXPERIENCE
› We put customers first with a friendly and straightforward shopping experience.
› We give customers the information they need in a way they can easily understand.
› We do our research so we can provide expert advice customers can trust.
› We offer dependable support with quality products, warranties and programs
We’d love to hear from you. Please share your positive experience – or how we can improve – by posting a review on our website, or through review sites like Google Places, Yelp, Angie’s List and Yahoo! Local.