Why Buy Michelin®?
More Fuel Efficiency
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your MICHELIN® passenger or light truck replacement tires so they are backed by the Michelin® Promise Plan™.
60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee1
3-Year Roadside Assistance2
Standard Limited Warranty and Limited Mileage Warranty3
MICHELIN® DEFENDER® LTX® M/S Tires
Michelin®‘s best standard passenger tire, offering 70,000 miles of confident driving through exceptional safety, longevity and a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Improved tread life in severe conditions.
- Excellent wet and snow traction.
- Quiet, comfortable ride.
MICHELIN® PREMIER® LTX® Tires
Safe When New. Safe When Worn. Even when half-worn, the MICHELIN® Premier® LTX® tire still stops shorter on wet roads than leading competitors’ brand-new tires.
- Short Stopping.
- Hydroplaning Resistance.
- Excellent wet grip.
- Certain conditions and limitations apply. See the Michelin® Owner’s Manual for complete description and details.
- This service does not cover the repair or replacement of your tire. Service applies only to motorized passenger and light truck vehicles and specifically excludes trailers, recreational vehicles, commercial vehicles and any vehicle used for farm, ranch, agriculture, racing, or off-road service.
- Excludes DOT–approved competition tires (e.g., MICHELIN® Pilot® Sport Cup tires) and Original Equipment tires starting with 2018 model year. Mileage warranties vary by tire line. See your tire retailer or click here for more details on specific mileage warranties, including those for split fitments.