Hot pavement can damage car tires. In and Out Tires can help keep your tires in good shape or replace tires that need to go.
You’re planning on taking the kids to the Brandywine Zoo this week. But before you go, be sure to check your tires.
It’s always a good idea to regularly check your tires before you go anywhere near or far. But it’s especially important in the hot summertime because high temperatures and overheated roads can damage tires.
“Scorching summer temperatures are coming, and that means it’s time for your car’s tire-pressure checkup,” azdot.gov ays. “That’s because summer usually means a spike in tire blowouts. Hot pavement can cause tires to build pressure and overheat quickly, which can lead to failure.”
The effect is even worse if your tires are in bad shape. Azdot.gov offers these tips, courtesy of safercar.gov, for keeping your tires road ready during the hot summertime:
- “Inflate your tires according to the pressure specified in your vehicle’s manual or the tire information label on the driver’s side door edge.
- “Follow your car’s maintenance guidelines and rotate tires as specified. Also, be sure tires are balanced and aligned correctly.
- “Check the tread on your tires. Tires should be replaced when tread is worn down to 2/32 of an inch.
- “Keep a tire pressure gauge in your glove box.
- “Also remember that keeping your tires in good shape is not only safer, it will save you money in the long run. Properly inflating tires improves fuel efficiency, providing as much as 11 cents more value per gallon.”
If you need help checking your tires, or if you need tire repair or new tires, it’s time to meet the trusted Millsboro tire specialists at In and Out Tires.
In and Out Tire Pros is a local, family owned auto care and auto repair service center that Bill and Rita Schrider have built into the top, trusted auto repair, auto care, and auto accessories service center in Millsboro. We are dedicated to giving you the very best auto repair and auto care service, with a focus on upfront and honest quotes, timely response to issues, and quality products and parts.
Millsboro Auto Care | Millsboro Tires | Millsboro Auto Repair | Millsboro Car Care | Millsboro Car Repair | In and Out Tire Pros
#MillsboroAutoCare #MillsboroTires #MillsboroAutoRepair #InandOutTirePros #MillsboroCarCare #MillsboroCarRepair