Tires that are out of alignment cause steering to become difficult, produce uneven ware on you tires, and wind up causing you money.
Wheel Alignments are done at the time brand-new tires are set up, and can easily be checked with your regular tire rotation.
WHY SERVICE IS IMPORTANT
Wheel Alignment and tire balancing and rotation easily expands the life of your tires, and boost the overall safety of your vehicle. A correctly aligned vehicle may boost performance in addition to increase fuel economy.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY WHEELS ARE OUT OF ALIGNMENT?
- Do you experience vibration when driving?
- Does the steering wheel pull to the left or right?
- Is the steering wheel is not level when driving on a straight road?
- Is your tire tread is wearing unevenly?
AN ALIGNMENT CHECK INCLUDES:
- Inspection of the steering and suspension components
- Assessment of the tires for dimension, tire pressure and tread
- Comparison of your tire positioning to car manufacturer rules
Our auto repair mechanics also examine for steering and suspension problems, as well as drive-line problems.
Call us today to set up your next wheel alignment inspection. Or just click on the schedule service button. It’s that easy!