Prolong the life of your tires, as well as increase the safety of your vehicle.
WHY DOES IT MATTER IF MY TIRES ARE BALANCED?
Unbalanced tires can easily lead to unequal wear, vibration and potentially risky driving performance. It is necessary to balance tires often according to your automobile’s requirements.
WHEN DO TIRES NEED TO BE BALANCED?
Tires are balanced when you replace 2 or 4 tires on your car. Tires wear depends on driving routines and road problems; uneven wear will certainly begin to become noticeable after the first 1,000-2,000 miles of usage. Tires ought to be inspected for balance every 4,000-6,000 miles. Our mechanics will help determine whether your tires should be rotated and balanced based upon wear or mileage.
IMPORTANT: It is not advised to replace just one tire as this may create major problems to the alignment, balance and handling of the car.
HOW DO I TELL IF MY TIRES NEED BALANCING?
- Do you have vibrations when steering?
- Do your tires have uneven tread wear?
- Has driving becomes much less smooth over the life of the tires?
- Do you feel pulling to one side or the other?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BALANCED TIRES?
- Smoother driving experience
- Increased fuel efficiency
- A lot more even tire wear
- Extended life of tires and drive train components
Drop in today to have your automobile examined for potential tire balancing issues! Call us now, or just click on the schedule service button. It’s that easy!