Your engine is what powers your car, allowing you to get where you need to be.
Take care of your engine, and it will take care of you! Regular service maintenance is key and can be scheduled at your convenience. But, when that check engine light flashes on, don’t wait.
WHAT INDICATES ENGINE TROUBLE?
- Are you having trouble starting your car? Does the ignition start with a click, click, click, thud? If your engine refuses to turn over during the starting process, it’s time to give us a call.
- Is your check engine light on?
- Is your car running rough? Does it shake and shimmy?
- Do you hear clunking, clicking, whining, or grinding under the hood?
- Any unusual smells from the engine?
- Are you all the sudden getting poor mileage?
- Does your car idle and stall?
If you are experiencing any of these, it is important to address it immediately. And remember, regular maintenance will help prevent your engine from getting to the point of costly repairs, saving you money in the long run.
Our trained staff will ensure a thorough engine diagnosis, affordable service, and get you back on the road in no time. Contact us today to book an appointment for an engine inspection. Or, click on the schedule service button. It’s that easy!