Preventative Maintenance operates like normal checkups for your automobile. It may catch problems with your automobile prior to it requiring significant repair works.
Doing preventative maintenance will extend the life of your vehicle and keep it performing appropriately for many years ahead.
WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
Regular preventative service is the most effective way for you to save money on automotive expenses and combat preventable mechanical troubles. Each automobile has particular necessities, so refer to your owner manual to see what your vehicle needs.
A lot of preventative maintenance is done at routine periods, and the schedule for your automobile can be located in the owner manual.
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE?
- Depending on driving conditions, regularity, and vehicle make, model and year
- Every 30,000 miles until 75,000
- After 75,000 miles, take your car in annually
- Seasonally for A/C and Heater maintenance
- Bi-annually to examine and rotate tires
- Oil and fluid changes should be done every 3,000-5,000 miles
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES?
- Inspect and replace/flush the engine fluids: Oil, Brake Fluid, Power Steering fluid, Windshield Washer Fluid, Transmission Fluid, Antifreeze, Coolant
- Inspect and/or replace filters: Air Filter, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter
- Tire Balancing and Rotation
- Tire alignment
- Check all Lights
- Examine wiper blades
- Evaluate tires for wear and air pressure
- Inspect and/or replace brake pads
- Automobile Wash
- Tighten nuts and bolts
- Inspect belts and hose pipes
- Examine for leaks or rust
- Examine test the battery
- Inspect HVAC system: Vents, air conditioning and heating, etc
- Run Engine Diagnostics
To keep your vehicle running longer, arrange your car preventative maintenance car service with us today! Or just click on the schedule service button. It’s that easy!