Tune-ups can easily extend the life of your vehicle and avoid future, costly engine problems.
Keeping a normal tune-up schedule will help your automobile last much longer, maintain a higher gasoline mileage, and improve performance.
WHY SHOULD I HAVE REGULAR TUNE-UPS?
All vehicles have components that have a life expectancy. These components are scheduled for maintenance during specific manufacture benchmarks, about every 30,000 miles. While these parts can last longer than the suggested time frame it is a good idea to have them inspected on a consistent basis. If these parts are not inspected on a consistent basis and a mechanic tune-up is not performed then a major issue could occur.
WHAT INDICATES MY CAR MAY NEED A TUNE UP?
- Poor gasoline mileage
- Slow performance
- Engine sounds appears: knocks, or pings
- Noticeable electrical issues
- Ventilation issues
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A TUNE UP SERVICE?
- Switch out the air filter
- Change the fuel filters
- Install new spark plugs and change any sort of used spark plug wires
- Examine the distributor cap and install a new one if one is required
- Examine the blades and install a brand-new rotor if the old one has fractures, burning or carbon build-up
- Check the valve-cover gasket and readjust the valves
- Inspection and top off all liquids
- Replace Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve, if congested
Preventative routine maintenance and tune-ups go a long way in saving money over the life of your car. Call us today to schedule your next Tune Up. Or, click on the schedule service button. It’s that easy!