Dim, cloudy, or yellowed headlights are dangerous and may impair your vision when driving at evening or in bad weather. It’s easy and affordable to restore them to their former brilliance.
Are your headlights not as clear as they need to be? Are they only a little brighter when fully “on” compared to on dim? your car might benefit from headlight restoration. Keeping your headlights in good condition is crucial for any kind of vehicle to be driven carefully after dark. A headlight restoration can enhance visibility by approximately 140 percent.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY HEADLIGHT MAY NEED RESTORATION?
- Are you headlights cloudy, foggy, or yellowed?
- Is the light from your headlights dims or, when fully one, are they just slightly brighter than when on dim?
- Do you have a headlight that is scratched or damaged?
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN HEADLIGHT RESTORATION?
- Restoration to the headlight casing
- Inspect bulbs for effective durability and efficiency
Contact us today if you feel your car may need a little headlight TLC. Or just click on the schedule service button. It’s that easy!