Tire maintenance is essential for the safety and longevity of your vehicle.
It’s best if tires are bought in sets of 4, or at least coordinating groups of two on each axle. Shop for tires on our site by dimension, brand, or car make, style, and year. Browse our large inventory of tires, and compare tire specifications and costs before you purchase to ensure you are getting the best tires for your needs and price range.
WHEN SHOULD I CONSIDER NEW TIRES?
Tires wear over use and time and treads starts to become thin. This creates safety risks as you loose traction on the road. And worn, unbalanced tires put undue stress on your car and it’s systems.
Consider new tires if:
- Your tread is below 4/32, or cannot pass the “penny” test
- Footstep is visibly lowered or flush with the tread bars
- Irregular tread wear is visible
- Bulges, bumps or soft spots on the tire are visible
- You have damage to the tire that can’t be mended
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY NEW TIRE PURCHASE?
- Inspecting the lug nuts for wear
- Installing new valve stems
- Installing the tires
- Appropriate balancing of the wheels
- Inspecting the disc brake caliper clearance
- Measure the width in between calipers, wheels and rims to check for possible disturbances
- Tightening up lug nuts to appropriate torque
Browse our huge inventory of tires, compare tire specifications and prices, and make certain you are receiving the ideal tires for your needs before purchasing. Call us today to book your next Tire Installation. Or click on the schedule service button. It’s that easy!