Because transmission fluid loses viscosity and effectiveness over time, flushing your transmission fluid extends the life of your transmission and avoids costly transmission complications.
WHAT DOES TRANSMISSION FLUID DO?
Transmission fluid coats and shields the gears in the transmission. This coating can help prevent too much wear and slipping of the gears. Therefore it is important to flush your transmission fluid every 30,000 miles.
WHAT INDICATES I NEED MY TRANSMISSION FLUID FLUSHED?
- Your automobile won’t move
- Difficulty shifting gears
- Transmission appears to be sliding
- Transmission is abnormally loud
- Seeping transmission fluid (magenta tinted and sweet smelling)
- Grinding noises when shifting gears
- Problems with the clutch
- Check Engine light is on
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN A TRANSMISSION FLUSH SERVICE?
- We drop the transmission pan and flush old fluid
- We change the fluid and transmission filter
- Inspect for indicators of wear, damages, or corrosion
Schedule an appointment for a transmission check and fluid flush today. Or, click on the schedule service button. It’s that easy!